Thursday, December 16, 2010

Polka Dots


Simple polka dot mani for the week with my stubby nails. Used the light pink from the All About Color set from Color club, Etude House LuciDarling 05, and Sally Insta-Dri Whirlwind. I always go for polka dots whenever I have short nails. The heart kinda stuck itself on and I couldn't remove it. I was trying out using a hole punch with dried polish that I saw on another blog, put the heart on to see how big it would be on my nail and then couldn't get off afterward.

2 comments:

  1. Ah so cute and inspirational!


    Fashezine
    P.S. don't forget to enter the Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at your design earlier and I went to Wal-Mart to look for the colors and I found them so now I am doing your design. I think it's going to turn out good. I thank you very SO much for putting this on the internet. I love the design.

    ReplyDelete